- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 3,000 tons
History and Notes
- 1892, May 28 Launched.
- 1893, Sep 18 Collided with & sunk by G.G. HADLEY, West Superior Harbor, WI, Lake Superior; raised & repaired.
- 1894, Aug 9 Aground, Point Pelee, Lake Erie.
- 1897, Jul 22 Grounded Sault Ste. Marie, ONT, St. Mary's River.
- 1916 Owned Great Lakes Transit Corp., Buffalo, NY.
- 1917 Owned Boland & Cornelius, Buffalo, NY.
- 1917, Oct 12 U.S. Shipping Board - U.S. Emergency Fleet Corps; to Atlantic Ocean.
- 1917, Dec 10 Wrecked.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Walter Lewis
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 20:13:46
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio