- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 16,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1856, Apr Launched.
- 1859 Reportedly went to Atlantic.
- 1860, Aug 23 Owned Parker & Allen, Buffalo, NY.
- 1862, Jun Collided with schooner L.B.CROCKER, Fort Gratiot, MI, St. Clair River.
- 1863, Nov 4 Collided with schooner J. FRETTER, Detroit River.
- 1865 Readmeasured 245.33 gross tons.
- 1869, Jun 2 Raised after sinking in Welland Canal.
- 1870, Oct 27 Wrecked; owned F.M. Bruce, Chicago, IL.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio