- Original Owner
- Cobb & Co. & J. McKinty
- Ownership Notes
- Rigged at Cleveland, OH.
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 300 tons
History and Notes
- 1849 Enrolled Buffalo Creek, NY.
- 1851, Nov 12 Reported ashore with salt, Dunkirk, NY, Lake Erie.
- 1853, Nov 29 Struck bar & damaged corn cargo, Oswego, NY, Lake Ontario.
- 1856, Oct 13 Wrecked.
- Walter Lewis
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio