- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1873, Aug 3 Launched.
- 1876 Owned Johnson et al, Chicago, IL.
- 1881, Feb Sold by U.S. Marshall to Jacob Johnson then sold Thor Solverson.
- 1882, Apr Renamed R. KANTERS, owned Kanters & Blake.
- 1883 Rebuilt.
- 1896, May 29 Ashore on south side Pilot Island; slipped into deep water; stripped & abandoned Jun 2.
- 1896, Jun 7 Raised by Escanaba Wrecking Co., who took ownership.
- 1903, Sep 7 Wrecked.
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 20:11:56