- Sail Number Masts
History and Notes
- 1860 F.B. Gibson, New Castle.
- 1861 Rebuilt Ault at Kingston; lengthened, 75 tons, 75.6 X 16.7 X 5.3 feet.
- 1863 Renamed NEWCASTLE, owned Robert Coot, Newcastle, ONT>
- 1864-65 Jackman, Toronto, ONT.
- 1866 G.O. Guy & Lake, Darlington, ONT.
- 1871 Pat Flynn, Darlington, ONT.
- 1872-1878 Francis Walbidge, Belleville, ONT.
- 1897, Dec 13 Register closed.
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Brendon Baillod
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio