- Tonnage Old Style
- 111 56/95
History and Notes
- 1846, Oct 27 Enrolled Sackett Harbor; again 1848.
- 1850 Enrolled Oswego, NY.
- 1853 - 66 Six enrollments Detroit, MI.
- 1854 111.56 tons.
- 1854, Apr 20 Stranded Pt aux Barques; recovered May 15 by propeller BRUCE; repaired Detroit.
- 1858 Owned Isaac Smith, Sombra, ONT; ran as Port Huron - Sarnia ferry.
- 1860 Rebuilt as tug.
- 1860, May 2 Sold at Detroit for $200 to A.E. Lyon, former owner to release claims.
- 1860, Oct 4 Collision with tug JOHN MARTIN.
- 1862 Ashore at Pointe aux Barques, MI.
- 1862, Aug 26 Owned J. Smith & Jason Holt, Sombra, ONT; C33565, 97' x 17.9 x 6.5', 138.75 tons, 2 engines (50hp), 2 decks, no masts.
- 1866 Made a barge, Marysville, MI; 139.39 gross tons; enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1866, Sep 19 U.S. Marshall transfer to Nelson Mills for $5,600; 128.5' x 23' x 7.7'.
- 1870, May Owned Toledo & Saginaw Transportation Co.
- 1874, Oct 10 Lost, Lake Erie.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- National Archives
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian List of Shipping
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Dat
- Unique ID