- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Originally fitted with fire fighting equipment; carried freight; served as harbor and island fire boat until 1923.
- 1923, Apr 3 Owned R.G. Dribble, Toronto.
- 1927, May 6 Owned City of Toronto.
- 1930 Converted for passenger service; rebuilt to 71.57' x 20' x 6.16', 87 gross / 59 net tons.
- 1952 Reverted to freight carrier.
- 1959 Certificate withdrawn at end of season.
- 1960 Owned Toronto Dry Dock Co., Toronto, ONT.
- Scanner, Toronto Marine Historical Society
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 20:10:43