- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1874, May 6 Launched at Hamilton, ONT., christened by Eugenie McKay.
- 1875 Montreal - Chicago run.
- 1879 On lighthouse supply for Canadian government.
- 1882, Nov Carried cargo of dynamite to Lake Superior for Canada Pacific Railroad.
- 1883, Jul On lighthouse supply run; also carried new lighthouse for Colchester, fabricated in England.
- 1884 Large Repairs; lighthouse supplies to Lake Superior.
- 1884 Montreal & Duluth grain trade.
- 1886 Owned McKay Estate.
- 1890 Continued Montreal-Duluth run.
- 1892, May 1 Sunk, Lake Erie.
- Scanner, Toronto Marine Historical Society
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registe
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 20:10:21