- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1866, May 5 Ran with PHILO PARSONS Detroit - Sandusky.
- 1867, Apr Placed in Toledo, Detroit & Saginaw Line.
- 1867, Sep 6 Collided with unidentified propeller (probably ROANOKE or NEBRASKA) near Colchester, ONT.; bow damaged, beached & sank in 9' water; raised by MAGNET.
- 1867, Fall Repaired at Clark's Drydock, Detroit.
- 1868 Placed in Detroit, Saginaw & Lake Huron Shore line.
- 1868, Sep 5 Owned Sol. Gardner, Detroit, MI.
- 1869, Feb 3 Fitted with upper cabin; ran with MARINE CITY between Detroit, Alpena & Mackinac.
- 1869, Nov 22 Ashore in Sarnia Bay.
- 1870, May 17 Ran Toledo - Sandusky with W. R. CLINTON.
- 1872, Oct 3 Attempted to rescue crew of barge TABLE ROCK in storm, failed - Au Sable, MI.
- 1872, Apr Ran Saginaw - Alpena with LAKE BREEZE for River & Lake Shore Line.
- 1872, Dec 8 Owned Capt. Isaac May, Keswick, ONT.
- 1874, Mar Ran Cleveland - Port Stanley.
- 1876, Mar 24 Burned, Port Stanley, ONT.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- F.E. Hamilton
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Burton Collection
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 20:07:33
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio