- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1879 Repaired.
- 1882, Jul 18 Sunk in Lake St. Clair in collision with iron package frieghter SCOTIA; raised by S.A. Murphy & repaired Detroit.
- 1892, Apr 11 Owned Thomas Fish, Port Huron.
- 1892, Jun Burned on Lake Huron off Port Sanilac, MI; repaired.
- 1901, Nov 20 Documents surrendered "vessel abandoned".
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Milwaukee Public Library
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio