- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1896 Enlarged to 51' length, 11' beam & 33 gross tons.
- 1896, Apr Registered Toronto, ONT.
- 1901 Rebuilt Andrews Shipyard, Oakaville to length of 80', beam 16.2' & depth 5.5'; tonnage 92 gross / 38 net tons; 2 decks.
- 1901, Jun 13 Owned Mary (Margaret A.) Clark, Toronto.
- 1902, Apr 25 Run by Toronto Ferry Co.; owned M. Clark.
- 1906, Aug 28 Owned Lawrence Solman, Toronto.
- 1910 Rebuilt as double decker with pilothouse moved to upper deck & a shade deck built over aft section of promenade deck.
- 1915 - 16 Licened to carry 216 passengers.
- 1921, Apr 21 Damaged in fire at wharf; repaired at Toronto Dry Dock Co.
- 1926, Nov 1 Sold to City of Toronto (Toronto Transportation Commission took over ferry service).
- 1930, Jul 9 Registry closed.
- Toronto Marine Historical Society
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- C. Patrick Labadie
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 20:01:05