- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1845, Nov Ashore Erie, PA.
- 1845, Dec Stuck in ice; sank Detroit River.
- 1846, Mar Released.
- 1848 Rebuilt 173.32 tons.
- 1849, Oct 1 Ashore Conneaut, OH.
- 1860 Owned Laveny & Wilson, Oswego; "scow bottom".
- 1860, Oct 2 Ashore.
- Newspaper Clippings
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio