- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1883, May 1 Owned Detroit, Grand Haven & Milwaukee Railway Co.
- 1883, Jul Collision with Grand Haven pier; broke port wheel.
- 1885, Aug 14 Walking beam shattered & connecting rod went through upper decks; no injuries.
- 1885, Sep 12 Towed from Milwaukee to Grand Haven for repairs.
- 1897 Owned Graham & Morton Transportation Co.
- 1898, Sep 20 Crosshead on engine broke.
- 1900 - 01 Rebuilt Benton Harbor, MI; upper tier of cabins added; women's salon converted to theatre.
- 1903 Overhauled & extensive alterations; 60 staterooms added.
- 1904, Mar 10 Moving staterooms out to enlarge cabin; renamed HOLLAND.
- 1917 Owned Crosby Transportation Co.
- 1918 - 19 Repairs; upper works, boilers & engine.
- 1919, Jun Machinery disabled, major damage in rescue attempt; towed to Milwaukee & placed in drydock.
- 1919, Aug 14 Repaired; renamed MUSKEGON.
- 1919, Oct 28 Wrecked at Muskegon.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Ships We Remember
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number