- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1891, May 4 Owned Milwaukee & Eastern Transit Co.
- 1892, Apr 26 Owned Green Bay, Winona & St. Peter Railway, S.W. Champion, Green Bay, WI.
- 1895, May 17 Owned John M. Longyear, Marquette, MI.
- 1902 Owned Hill Transportation Co., Fish Creek, WI; L.L. Hill, owner.
- 1904, Dec 24 Owned Hill Steamboat Line, Kenosha, WI; L.P. Hill, President.
- 1910, Jun 20 At Bates Shipyard, Chicago for general rebuild.
- 1930, Jun 21 Rebuilt as barge; 1 deck, no mast, 114.2' x 25.3' x 9.1', 171.99 gross tons; owned Charles M. McDonald, Washington Island, WI.
- 1931, Aug 31 Dismantled; hull used as cement plant; documents surrendered, Grand Haven.
- 1932 Abandoned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Ed Middleton
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 19:51:04