- Sail Number Masts
- 105' 8"
- 24' 4"
- 9' 4"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- Built to carry salt from Buffalo & Oswego, NY; carrying preserved fish down lake.
- 1850 Sold to G.W. Bissell of Detroit.
- 1856, Mar Owned William Higgie, Racine, WI.
- 1861 Large repairs.
- 1864, Jun 29 Bound for Oconoto, WI to load lumber for Chicago, "knocked down" in squall & sunk off Chambers Island in Green Bay; 3 lost, 2 saved.
- 1967, Nov Discovered by Frank Hoffman, diver.
- 1969, Jul 29 Raised by Frank Hoffman & Harold Derusha of Marinette, WI; berthed at Menominee, MI.
- 1970, Jun Operated as tourist attraction.
- 1994, May Demolished.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Mustery Ship Seaport
- Milwaukee Public Library
- Jib Gems
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- Fred Hoffman
- Emerson H. Knack
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 19:34:10