- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1881, Oct 25 Upbound for Detroit with coal, CLARION struck rocks at Lime-Kiln Crosing at daylight, bottom torn out, beached Grosse Isle.
- 1883, Jun 7 Schooner HERCULES sunk near St.Clair Flats in a collision.
- 1888, May 14 Sinks MONGUASON, in Milwaukee.
- 1890, Sep 12 Enters Milwaukee dry dock.
- 1909, Dec 8 On run Chicago, IL - Erie, PA, caught fire & sank.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 19:29:47