- Sail Number Masts
- 134' 3"
- 26' 2"
- 12' 1"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 394 53/95
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1857, May 8 Enrolled at Buffalo, NY.
- 1857, May 16 Owned Henry Fitzhugh, Dewitt C. Littlejohn, Oswego, NY.
- 1857, Sep 16 Owned Old Oswego Line, Oswego.
- 1860, Jul 15 Owned Rollin B., Langdon & Watson Hubbard, Willow Creek, MI.
- 1860, Jul 31 Damaged at Point Aux Barque, Lake Huron; drydocked.
- 1862, May 22 Owned J. Lewis Grant, et al, Oswego.
- 1862, Oct 9 Owned John Reading Beatty, et al, Chicago, IL.
- 1863 Owned R.B. Hubbard, Sandusky, OH.
- 1863, Jul 30 Ashore on Lake Michigan.
- 1863, Sep 23 Sunk above Church's Landing, Sault River.
- 1864 Owned Hubbard & Co., Detroit, MI.
- 1865, May 20 Repaired; 134.9' x 26' x 11.65'; 487.23 gross tons.
- 1871, Nov 20 Grounded Sheboygan, WI harbor; released Nov 22 by Revenue Cutter ANDREW JOHNSON; major repairs & overhaul at Milwaukee; owned Beatty, Chicago.
- 1873 Owned F.B. Gardner, Green Bay, WI.
- 1873, Oct 30 Ashore southwest side Washington Island; drifted on rocks near South Bay, Lake Michigan; reported abandoned.
- 1874, May Salvage attempt by a Milwaukee party.
- 1874, Jun Documents surrendered, Chicago.
- 1874, Jul 23 Pulled off beach by wrecker LEVIATHAN for insurance co; towed to Milwaukee for repairs.
- 1876, Feb 1 Owned Charles A. Willmert, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1876, Dec 15 Stranded South Manitou Island, Lake Michigan; abandoned.
- 1877, Mar 22 Made a steam barge.
- 1877, Aug 17 Burned.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Harry Zych
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Ed Middleton
- David Swayze Shi
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 19:29:22