- Propulsion Type
- Engine Number Cylinders
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- Date Unknown Owned Frs. Baby, Quebec, QUE.
- 1843, May 17 Trial trip, 14hp. Ran Toronto to Lewiston and Queenston.
- 1853, Jun 10 Borned to water's edge at Brown's Wharf, Toronto. Operating Toronto to Rochester.
- 1854 Rebuilt at Niagara by Ewing and returned to service.
- 1860 Owned Provincial Government.
- 1862 Rebuilt as barkentine, 395 tons.
- 1863 Owned W.T. Wilson, Quebec.
- 1866 Owned Vinder & Colwell, Pt. Hope; dimensions 161'X 23'X 10'.2".
- 1871 Barge, 259 gross tons.
- 1878 Schooner, C43483; 161' X 23' X 10'.2"; 260 gross tons; owned E.S. Vinden, Port Hope.
- 1884 Reported out of registry.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Mills List
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 11:51:24