- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1876, Jun 30 Entered service on Grand Traverse Bay running daily passenger service out of Northport to various ports around the bay.
- Carried up tp 60 passengers.
- 1882 Sold to run on Lake Charlevoix.
- 1887, May 5 Was purchased by Chas. Roe and E. Shay from Booth Packing Co. to run Charleviox - Harbor Springs - Cross Village.
- 1902 Rebuilt as fishtug, owned F.W. Gilchrist, Alpena, MI.
- 1911, Jun 26 Final enrollment surrendered at Port Huron, MI; abandoned.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Bowling Green State University
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- J. Woodland
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 19:23:13