- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1891 Ashore near DeTour, MI; released by steamer CITY OF GLASGOW.
- 1894, Oct 29 Ashore on Spanore Island near DeTour, MI; released after dumping 100 tons coal by tugs GLADIATOR & MERRICK; sent to dry dock at Superior, WI.
- 1906, Aug Disabled off Manitou Island, Lake Superior, by loss of propeller wheel; towed to Two Harbors.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Great Lakes Register
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- A.E. Young
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 19:08:47
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio