- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Designed for passenger trade between South Haven, MI & Chicago, IL for the World's Fair.
- 1896, Nov 30 Burned at South Haven.
- 1902, Oct At Shipowner's Dry Dock Co., Chicago for general overhaul, new steel arches.
- 1906, Oct Disabled, towed to port.
- 1907, May 17 Cargo 124 pianos from Cable - Nelson Piano Co.
- 1909, May 5 Owned Oliver W. Norton, Chicago, IL.
- 1909, Jun 1 Owned Chicago & South Haven Steamship Co., Grand Haven, MI.
- 1911, May Burned, South Haven.
- 1911, Jun Into dry dock for repairs, Manitowoc, WI.
- 1911, Nov 11 Burned to water's edge, Manistee, MI; rebuilt as a barge; 387 gross / 387 net tons.
- 1914, Oct 20 Owned Greeling Brothers Co., Green Bay, WI.
- 1922, Nov 21 Documents surrendered, abandoned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Ed Middleton
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Around the Lakes
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 19:03:09
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio