- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1885 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1892 Collision with tug WASHBURN in Detroit River; 2 lives lost on tug when it sank.
- 1892, Aug 9 Owned Cleveland & Buffalo Transit Co.
- 1893 Renamed STATE OF NEW YORK.
- 1894, Jun 21 Struck by NORTH WEST at Detroit.
- 1898, Jul 6 In collision with whaleback HENRY CORT, serious damage to STATE OF NEW YORK, 3 miles off Cleveland.
- 1899 Owned Cleveland & Buffalo line, Cleveland.
- 1906 Owned Rochester & Ogdensburg Navigation Co., Ogdensburg, NY.
- 1911 Owned Detroit & Cleveland Steam Navigation Co., Detroit.
- 1918 Owned Goodrich Transit Co., Chicago, IL; renamed FLORIDA.
- 1923 Owned Western Transportation Co., Chicago.
- 1933 - 34 Passenger service for Century of Progress Exposition.
- 1934 - 36 Not in service.
- 1935 Owned George F. Benedict, Chicago.
- 1936 Dismantled Chicago; made unrigged barge.
- 1937 Owned Columbia Yacht Club, Chicago, made a clubhouse; renamed COLUMBIA.
- 1955, May 13 Galley fire destroyed deck house; scuttled by firemen to save her.
- 1985 Owned Joe Salon, Chicago; renamed SHOWBOAT SARI II.
- Pre 1989 Sold to unknown owner.
- 1992 Sunk at dock; declared hazard to navigation.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Ships That Never Die
- Lake Log Chips
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 18:57:38