- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1888 Gand Haven District.
- 1889, May Taken from Duluth, MN, sent by rail to Lake Vermillion for Howe Lumber Co.
- 1890, Nov 15 On Lake Vermillion, cut by ice, sank; raised the next day.
- Newspaper Clippings
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio