- Original Owner
- US Revenue Cutter Service
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- Service on Lake Ontario.
- 1872 Repaired.
- 1875, May 26 Sold at auction, Ogdensburg, NY.
- 1875, Sep 18 Renamed ADMIRAL; US105541; enrolled Ogdensburg, NY; owned Mayor Rosseel(Russell), Ogdensburg.
- 1880, Jun 10 Tonnage change at Wilmington, DE; 508.68 gross tons.
- 1882 Canadian; C88306; 682 gross / 408 net tons; owned North American Navigation Co., Montreal.
- 1904, Oct 4 Burned.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Treasury Dept, 1875
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Bowling Green State University
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 18:52:25
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio