- Propulsion Type
- 78' 4"
- 19' 1"
- 9' 1"
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1883, Apr 28 Owned A.W. Lawrence, Sturgeon Bay, WI; homeport Chicago, IL.
- 1883, Jul Drydocked Milwaukee, WI; ironed & new wheel.
- 1888 Owned SBL Co., Chicago.
- 1888, May 9 Owned Lambert Nau Jr.(Lambert Navigation Co.), Green Bay, WI.
- 1889 New boiler, engine, beams, & caulking.
- 1890, Feb 6 Owned George D. Nau, Green Bay.
- 1895, Nov 9 Owned Independent Tug Line, Chicago.
- 1898, Jul 29 Owned Barry Brothers Tug Line, Chicago.
- 1899, Oct 11 Owned Dunham Towing & Wrecking Co., Chicago.
- 1920 To Atlantic Coast; owned G.D. Curry, Patched, NY.
- 1922, Jul 15 Burned.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Historical Society
- Bowling Green State University
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 18:52:09
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio