- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Designed by Frank E. Kirby; largest sidewheel steamer in the world.
- 1911, Oct 7 Launched; 600 staterooms; speed of 23mph.
- 1912, May 30 Trial run; Collision with JOSEPH C. SUIT, sinking her on Detroit River.
- 1912, Jun 26 Maiden trip Detroit - Buffalo.
- 1924 Detroit - Cleveland route.
- 1928 Grounded, mouth of Detroit River.
- 1951 Retired at Detroit.
- 1856 Scrapped.
- Telescope, Great Lakes Maritime Institute
- Unique ID
- Steamship Historical Society of America
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 18:45:21