- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1907, Jan 5 Launched at Wyandotte; largest boat of her class on the Lakes; cost $1,250,000.
- 1905, May 13 Caught fire, severly damaging upper works.
- 1908, Apr Repairs completed.
- 1908, Apr 27 Trial trip, Detroit - Cleveland route.
- 1950, June 25 Collided wtih Norwegian steamer RAVNEFJELL in fog off Harbor Beach, Lake Huron; cabins damaged, 4 lives lost; vessel laid up at Sandwich, ONT.
- 1954 Scrapped at Windsor.
- Telescope, Great Lakes Maritime Institute
- Newspaper Clippings
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number