- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1872, Aug Launched Green Bay, WI.
- 1873 Owned Lambert, et al, Green Bay.
- 1876 Owned C. Elphicke, Sheboygan.
- 1877, Nov Sailed Montreal - Europe with grain.
- 1879 Returned to lakes, grain & ore trade.
- 1883, May Ashore on Thunder Bay Island & lightered cargo coal; towed to Port Huron for repairs.
- 1883, Jun Returned to Alpena, reloaded coal for Sheboygan.
- 1886, Nov 21 Almost foundered off Big Point, Ausable, saved by jettisoning deck load, 70 tons pig iron.
- 1887, Oct 3 Wrecked at South Haven, Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID