- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1912, Jun Chicago - Southern Michigan ports.
- 1924 Sold to Goodrich Line, on Chicago - Grand Haven - Muskegon.
- 1933 - 42 Day excursions, Chicago - Milwaukee.
- 1945 - 51 Owned Cleveland & Buffalo Transit Co.; Chicago - Benton Harbor.
- 1951, May 24 Owned Hyman - Michaels Co., Chicago scrap dealer; later owned Canadian Salvage Co., Hamilton, ONT.
- 1952, Oct 27 Towed to Hamilton & scrapped.
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Anchor News
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 18:38:00
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio