- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1872, Apr 24 Enrolled as new; owned Kirby, Furlong & Co., Grand Haven, MI.
- 1880, Oct 24 Owned Michigan Barge Co.
- 1884, Apr 4 Owned Henry V. O'Brien, et al, Chicago.
- 1886 Owned same; rebuilt, two masts.
- 1888, Oct 23 Owned Mary E. Kirby, Grand Haven.
- 1889, Feb 20 Owned Anton Kjelsen, et al, Sheboygan, WI.
- 1916, May 8 Owned Winand Schlosser, Milwaukee.
- 1927, Sep 3 Owned Orin W. Angwall, Marinette, WI.
- 1937, Dec 16 Abandoned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Jay C. Martin
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 18:34:30
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio