- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1892 Towed TH. CAHOON.
- 1894 Owned A. Gilchrist, Vermillion, OH; towed LEM ELLSWORTH.
- 1897 Owned same; towed MOONLIGHT.
- 1898 Towed ANDERSON.
- 1905, Jun Grounded on Sand Island, Lake Superior; released by tug INMAN.
- 1911, Aug 26 Sunk by steamer W.H. GILBERT in fog, Sarnia ONT.
- 1911, Sep 20 Raised, most of cargo salvaged by Reid Wrecking Co.; hulk abandoned in Sarnia Bay.
- 1915 Machinery removed.
- 1934 Hulk towed out into Lake Huron & scuttled.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Milwaukee Public Library
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Chris Kohl
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 18:31:36