- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1866, May 8 Enrolled at Cleveland, Owned Fremont Transportation Co., Fremont, OH; Buffalo - Fremont.
- 1867, Apr 19 Owned John Pridgeon, Detroit; Sarnia - Chicago; Grand Trunk Line.
- 1870, May Lengthened to 190.9 x 27 x 10.7"; 705 gross / 577 net tons, 34 cabins.
- 1870, Jul Severely damaged tug HARRISON in collision at Buffalo.
- 1872, Dec 13 Owned Engelmann Transportation Co., Milwaukee.
- 1873, Aug 30 Owned Eber Ward, Detroit; Detroit - Lake Michigan - Lake Superior for Wards Central & Pacific Lake Steamboat Co.
- 1878, Mar 23 Owned Pridgeon & Spencers Lake Superior Lines, Chicago.
- 1879 Repaired.
- 1887, Aug 3 Grounded Portage Canal in fog; released self by jettisoning 15,000 bricks & 200 barrels salt.
- 1887 Large repairs, deck & timbers forward.
- 1889 Large repairs: refastened, recaulked, steam pump well & smoke stack cased.
- 1890 Owned Ellicot Evans, et al, Buffalo.
- 1890, Jun Damaged engine on Lake Superior, blew out cylinder, broke piston rod; towed to Hancock for repairs.
- 1894, Dec Large repairs at Manitowoc, WI.
- 1899, Oct 2 Owned Barry Bros. Transportation Co., Chicago.
- 1904, Sep 16 Owned same; enrolled Milwaukee.
- 1906, Mar 30 Owned W.H. Horn Cedar & Lumber, Co., Sandusky, OH; rebuilt as steambarge 191.5 x 27.4 x 10.6', 565 gross / 375 net tons.
- 1907, Jul 3 Renamed ADIRAMLED.
- 1911, Oct 17 Owned Harris W. Baker, et al, Detroit.
- 1912, Mar 9 Sold to Candadian Party, C130992; 198 x 27.4 x 10.6', 630 gross / 364 net tons.
- 1913, Jun 27 Register closed, "burned".
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John O. Greenwood
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- International Ship Masters Association
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 18:30:49