- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1898 Launched at Wyandotte, MI.
- 1898, Jun On maiden voyage Detroit - Cleveland, raced & beat FRANK E. KIRBY to Put In Bay.
- 1898, Dec 3 "Made run Cleveland - Lorain at 23 8/100mph, fastest time ever on lakes at this time."
- 1898 - 1938 Cleveland - Buffalo, except 1914 - 15 Cleveland - Cedar Point - Put In Bay.
- 1901, Jun 4 Raced TASHMOO, Cleveland - Erie, PA, 100 miles, won by 45 seconds.
- 1938 Laid up Cleveland.
- 1941 Dismantled & scrapped, Cleveland.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- Great Lakes Register
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 18:23:19
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio