- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1907, March 7 Launched at Toronto.
- 1907, Jul 27 Sea trials, could sustain 22 MPH.
- 1907 - 12 Owned Niagara Navigation Co.; ran Toronto & Niagara River.
- 1908, Jun 10 Maiden voyage.
- 1912 Owned Richelieu & Ontario Nav. Co., same route.
- 1913 - 53 Absorbed into Canada Steamship Lines, same route.
- 1946 Reboilered, converted to fuel oil, Kingston,ONT.
- 1954 Sold to Cayuga S.S. Co. after several years' lay up.
- 1958 Laid up Toronto.
- 1961 Scrapped by Greenspan Bros., Ltd., Toronto; Pilot House, Monkey Island is at Mobile Museum of Upper Canada, Toronto.
- Scanner, Toronto Marine Historical Society
- GREAT LAKES SHIPS WE REMEMBER
- BRITISH REGISTRY
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 18:21:30
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio