- Original Owner
- North Shore Navigation Co.
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1893, May 24 Launched, completed at Collingwood; sailed first season Collingwood - Chicago, IL for World's Fair; then regular route Georgian Bay - Lake Superior.
- 1899 Owned M. Burton, Owen Sound, ONT, Northern Navigation Co.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Scanner, Toronto Marine Historical Society
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 18:20:06
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio