- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1891, Jun 26 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1891, Jul Towed ADRIATIC.
- 1891, Nov Made run from Sault Ste. Marie to Duluth in 31 hours, outracing five other ships.
- 1891, Nov Towed new whaleback 117 on maiden voyage.
- 1892, Sep 3 Hull repaired at Buffalo, NY.
- 1904, Aug 7 Sunk in Detroit River near Belle Isle after collision with CHILI.
- 1908 Towed barge AURORA.
- 1909, May Union dispute caused riot on ship in Superior, WI; one person shot & killed.
- 1910, May 28 Stranded west of Split Rock in Lake Superior.
- 1912 Towed AURORA & TOKIO.
- 1915 Renamed CHARLES A. LUCK.
- 1915, Nov Reportedly sunk on Lake Superior.
- 1916 Rebuilt at Reid Drydock, Port Huron, MI.
- 1916 Sold to Richland Steamship Co; renamed RICHLAND STAR.
- 1924 Owned Benjamin Iron & Steel Co.; renamed OAKWOOD.
- 1925, Jun 8 Stranded near Port Maitland, ONT; released but subsequently abandoned at Buffalo, NY.
- 1934, Aug 5 Burned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Milwaukee Public Library
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwrec
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 18:14:12