- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1924 Owned Goodrich Transportation Co., Chicago.
- 1933 Repossessed by Michigan Trust Co.
- 1935, Dec 16 Purchased by Capt. John Roen of Sturgeon Bay, WI.
- 1936 Used as show boat in Sturgeon Bay & Green Bay, WI, Lake Michigan.
- 1936 - 7 Removed to Roen yard, Sturgeon Bay.
- 1938, Nov 24 Gutted by fire.
- 1940 Scrapped.
- Newspaper Clippings
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 17:59:05
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio