- Propulsion Type
- 28' 6"
- 11' 6"
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1891, Jul 4 Owned Niagara Navigation Co.; regularly made 20 mph.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Scanner, Toronto Marine Historical Society
- Newspaper Clippings
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 17:52:37
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio