- Original Owner Location
- Chicago, IL
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1868 - 71 Owned at Chicago, IL.
- 1874 Repaired.
- 1876 Owned J.J. Bush, Manistee, MI.
- 1877 Rebuilt.
- 1883, Oct 13 Sank at Sheboygan, WI, raised & repaired at Locklin's shipyard.
- 1887, Mar 29 Sunk at North Bay, Door County, WI; sold to Leathem & Smith.
- 1899, Apr 14 Owned W.C. Richards, Manitowoc, WI.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- International Ship Masters Association
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 17:52:10
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio