- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1868 Enrolled New York, NY.
- 1885 Readmeasured 74 x 17 x 7; 55.17 gross / 27.59 net tons.
- 1886 Rebuilt, new boiler, Buffalo.
- 1887, May Owned Capt. Mike Enwright, Toledo.
- 1888 Owned Port Clinton Twine Co., Port Clinton, OH, Sandusky District.
- 1891 Owned Fred Cleaver, Port Clinton.
- 1901, Oct 19 Sunk in collision.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- International Ship Masters Association
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 17:51:10
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio