- 266' 9"
- 38' 1"
- 17' 9"
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1892, May 25 Launched Cleveland S.B. Co., as monitor; double bottom ballast system, three water tight bulkheads.
- 1982, Jun Maiden trip to Marquette, 12mph.
- 1893, Apr 19 While on Lake St. Clair, cylinder head blew out, 2 killed, 1 injured.
- 1896, May Collided with steamer L.C. WALDO at Soo in fog; sunk on shoal, 10ft hole on starboard side.
- 1915, Jul 12 Lost in collision on Lake Huron.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 17:50:47
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio