- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1884, Aug 30 Enrolled Cleveland, for iron ore, coal & grain trade.
- 1886 Towed G.H. WARMINGTON.
- 1887 Made round trip Cleveland - Marquette in five days, twelve hours; towed barge J. WEBER.
- 1889, Mar 26 Owned William Chisholm, et al, Cleveland.
- 1895, Apr 6 Owned Nicholas Transport Co., et al, Fairport, OH.
- 1896, Aug 14 Collided with steamer OCEANICA in New Channel, Lake St. Clair, both sank; later raised & repaired.
- 1898 Owned same, towed Thos. Sheldon.
- 1899 Owned same, towed DUNDEE.
- 1907, Aug 30 Owned Seaboard Transportation Co., New York, NY; enrolled New York, NY.
- 1913, Sep 16 Owned same; enrolled Boston, MA.
- 1916, Aug 24 Documents surrendered, sunk, total loss.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Gerry Metzler
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 17:49:34
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio