- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1880, Sep 18 Enrolled; to run grain & iron ore trade, Lake Erie - Lake Superior.
- 1883 Owned Bradley Transportation Co., Cleveland; towed barges AHIRA COBB & CITY OF CLEVELAND.
- 1887 Owned same; towed ALVAN BRADLEY.
- 1896 Reboilered Cleveland.
- 1896, May 28 The follower of the engine broke; repaired.
- 1898 Owned same; towed barges AHIRA COBB, ADRIATIC, JOHN MARTIN, THOMAS QUAYLE, SOUTHWEST & D.P. RHODES at different times.
- 1898, OCT 20 Wrecked at Isle Royal.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Julius Wolff
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Historical Society
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection,
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 17:48:43