- Original Owner
- Kelley Island Lime & Trans. Co.
- Propulsion Type
- Engine Type
- For-and-Aft Compound
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1900 Owned Kelley Island Lime & Trans. Co., Cleveland; converted for stone trade.
- 1906 Converted to single screw; 16 & 32 x 24" fore & aft compound engines; 10'6" x 12', 130# scotch boiler.
- 1910 Made into a sand dredge.
- 1930 Owned Lampe Construction & Trading Co., Converted to barge.
- 1934 Owned Lorain Washed Sand Co., laid idle.
- 1935, May 11 Burned at dock, Sandusky; declared total loss.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Great Lakes News
- Great Lake Ships We Remember
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 17:48:35
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio