- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1900 - 1907 Owned Arnold Transit Co., Mackinac Island, MI; Mackinac Island - Sault Ste Marie.
- 1907 Sold to Block Ball Line, Seattle, WA, (via the horn to the Pacific Ocean).
- 1907 - 52 Owned Puget Sound Navigation Co., Seattle, WA.
- 1932 Rebuilt as Double-ended Ferry, repowered with BUSCH - SULZER 8 cylander diesel; 200 x 50.1 x 7.1'; 887 gross tons.
- 1952 - 66 Owned Washington Toll Bridge Authority, Seattle, WA.
- 1966 - 1967 Owned Foss Launch & Tug Co., Seattle; readmeasured 2,252 gross / 1,888 net tons.
- 1967 Owned Isthmian Lines, Inc., New York, NY.
- 1967 Columbia SS. Co. Ltd., Portland, OR.
- 1967 - 68 U.S. Maritime Commission, Washington, D.C.
- 1968, Jun 23 Removed from registry & scrapped.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Ships That Never Die
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Ships We Remember
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Bowling Green State University
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 17:46:09
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio