- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1893, May 2 Launched Hamilton, ONT.
- 1893 - 1913 Owned Niagara Navigation Co., Ltd., Toronto, ONT.
- 1893, Aug 10 Set speed record at 20 mph, fastest passenger vessel afloat.
- 1913 - 1939 Owned Canada Steamship Lines, Ltd., Montreal QUE. Ran from Toronto - Queenston, ONT, during entire time of service.
- 1939, Sep 26 Registry closed.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Ships We Remember
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Bowling Green State University
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 17:43:43