- Original Owner
- Mooney, Millen & Defare
- Sail Number Masts
- 8' 11"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1849, Aug 25 Launched Gibson yard, Racine, WI.
- 1849, Sep 22 Arrived Buffalo, NY, first voyage.
- 1854 Chicago & Milwaukee Districts.
- 1855, Dec 14 Ashore Little Point Sauble, will be got off.
- 1856, Nov 26 Sunk; owned Canfield, Chicago.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio