- Original Owner
- Canadian Government
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- For use of Royal Navy, Lake Ontario.
- 1842, Oct or late Sep Launched Kingston, ONT; unfinished state until 1846.
- 1848 752 tons burthen.
- 1852, Jun 5 Registered Montreal, QUE; owned Robert Gaskin, et al; 167.3 x 28.6 x 16.3; 343 16/35 tons; ran Boston - St.Johns, Newfoundland.
- 1857, Jul 13 Registered Montreal, owned James Johnston, Grieve St. Johns, Thomas Clifford Kinnear, Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Registers
- Unique ID