- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 5,000 tons ore
History and Notes
- 1902, Oct 11 Launched; largest wooden vessel on Lakes; 100th vessel for Davidson Shipyard.
- 1917 Rebuilt; 342 x 46 x 26'.
- 1928 Laid up Randolph St., Bay City, Saginaw River.
- 1941 Owned W.J. Meagher & Sons, Inc; towed to 39th St. & intended to become part of dock.
- 1953, Oct 2 Burned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Saginaw River Marine Historical Society.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 17:32:14