- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1836 Enrolled Cape Vincent, NY; then Oswego, NY.
- 1841 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1843 135 tons.
- 1846, Nov Ashore near Ashtabula, OH.
- 1848, Dec 1 Wreaked Presque Isle, Lake Ontario; cargo flour.
- 1849 Rebuilt & lengthened; 181 tons.
- 1857 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1859 Repaired & sheathed.
- 1862, Nov 1 Wrecked; owned Shaw & Kibbie, Buffalo; 105 x 22 x 9.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio